Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today's the Day

Here it is

Today's the day.

In less than 8 hours I will be sitting in the movie theater viewing the finale to the best series ever created.

I may very well die.



Also, as I am completely and totally obsessed with HP and this is the finale movie... I plan to see it at LEAST four or five times in the theater. There is no possible way for me to sit around and wait for it to come out on DVD after only seeing it once. So if anyone wants to go and see this with me, let me know. I'm TOTALLY game. I've been totally pumped since yesterday, and it's starting to bubble over. I've donned my Gryffindor tee and my blood pressure is rising steadily as each second slowly counts down to midnight. Somehow I have to find a way to work at 6:30... it's going to be nearly impossible... I also may annoy my co-workers because I have nothing to talk about except HP because nothing but HP has been on my mind since yesterday afternoon.



Now, I've saved the last two chapters of the last book for today. So, instead of doing the homework I'm about a mile behind on, I'm going to eat some sweet potato fries and read those chapters, thereby bracing myself for the end.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO pumped!!!!!



Things I can't wait to see:

- Prof McGonnagal commanding the statues of the castle
- Prof Sprout taking out Death Eaters with Venomous Tentacula and Devil's Snare
- Prof Flitwick working his magic on the barriers of the castle
- Prof Snape's memories *frighteningly excited squeal*
- Dumbledore at King's Cross
- Neville kicking serious Death Eater tuckus
- Hermione as Bellatrix
- Everyone in the Room of Requirement
- The Epilogue

Clearly this isn't it, but in case people haven't read the books, I don't want to ruin anything... although if you haven't read the books, we obviously are NOT friends.

So if you don't hear from me for awhile, it is merely because either a) my life ended with the HP series or b) I have been stunned into silence.
Tomorrow may be just a day of mourning.

Shortest post ever, but hey, I've got crap to do today.
Much love to the readers :)

2 comments:

  1. hey. I haven't read the books and we're BEST FRIENDS! but, we both know that shortly, I shall. okay that's all.

    p.s. I love your obsession with HP. mmhmm yes. okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha well that's what I meant :) You count in the having have read them just because I know you're planning to :)

    ReplyDelete